Sunday, February 14, 2016

Unboxing: Funko Pop! Movies: Back To The Future - Delorean

So... This is my very first figure review so don't be too strict to me (_ _*)
Here I've got the Funko Pop! Marty McFly and the Delorean time machine from Back To The Future. Back To The Future is my favorite movie trilogy in the world, even if I'm way too young to know these movies
o(*>ω<*)o


Hehehe (•̀o•́)

And here it is out of the box (*^^*)

Inside the box is that nice lightning background °(

~Ta-daaa

The figure has the normal Funko Pop! size of  8,3 cm(3,27 inch)

The Delorian is ≈21cm (8,27 inch) long

To sick Marty in the Delorian, there is a litte hole in Martys foot. It is not the most stable attachment method but it fulfil its purpose (^-^*)

The figure itself look great, but the Delorian sadly has some painting issues. It's not that bad and, if you want, you can easily repaint it ( ‿⋂’)

Figure bought at Elbenwald Store (https://www.elbenwald.de/)

No comments:

Post a Comment