Monday, May 1, 2017

Manga & merch update March/April 2017

Hey everyone and welcome back (*^^*)

Today I've got my manga & merch update from March and April, since I haven't got much new stuff due to my A-level exames in March and April.



That's everything I've got in March and April (*^*)θ




One of the highlights is definitively the first volume of "Bee and Puppycat" (❛▿❛✿). The "Bee and Puppycat" comic books are full of small comic strips illustrated be various artists and it's just the cutest shit in the world <3


I also bought the third volume of "Bakemonogatari" on DVD (German version), which includes the "Tsubasa Cat" story arc, my favorite (☆▽☆). And yes, the age rating says, that it is for 12 year olds, and no, I don't have a single clue on how did they get it (o.o)



And here are my manga purchases:

"La Vie en Doll" vol. 2, a "dark magical girl" story. I really love this kind of seinen/jousei magical girl manga, since I loved animes like "Sailor Moon" when I was a child, but now I'm more into "adult" and dark stories

"Golsfisch" vol. 2, a shounen manga by a German mangaka. I really like the story and the illustrations are super cute

"Tokyo Ghoul: re" vol. 4, the 4th volume of the "Tokyo Ghoul" sequel. I quite enjoy these, even though I like the original better

"Attack on Titan" vol. 18, it's getting pretty intese again and I can't wait for the next volume!



And of cause I can't forget my Gilgamesh figma and Nendoroid, I loveeeee them (●♡∀♡)



Last but not least, I finally got a Nintendo Switch and I love it! ٩(ε )۶
A console/handheld fusion is just perfect for me! Now I just have to wait for a "Animal Crossing" game for the Switch o(*)o


That is everything for today, if you have questions, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment